This device has 33W fast charging support that can charge its 5160mAh powerful battery in a short period. The Poco X3 Pro is a better option than the Poco M4 Pro 5G for several reasons. It boasts a more powerful Qualcomm Snapdragon 860 chipset, a higher refresh rate of 120Hz, and a larger battery capacity with faster charging capabilities.
- I kind of dig it but completely understand why you might hate it.
- There is a big difference when switching over to 120Hz, but there is noticeable ghosting at times.
- An excellent team if what you want is power and you do not care so much about the appearance since the design is somewhat ugly to be honest.
- After unlock, Follow the below steps one by one carefully.
- But in short, it can be a very good choice for many people.
Xiaomi used rear glass in 2020’s Poco X2, but this phone and the Poco X3 NFC are largely plastic. There’s no glass bar the screen cover and top-most protective camera layer.
- It is the first smartphone to run on the Snapdragon 860 which is essentially a rebadged Snapdragon 855+ processor from late 2019.
- The main camera performance is the sort of thing we used to see quite commonly in phones with Samsung sensors, a few years earlier.
- The 20MP sensor is the same as that of the more camera-focused, X3 NFC.
- Two of the most interesting quality-price mobiles of the moment are the Poco M5 and Poco X3 Pro.
- The Poco X3 Pro will last almost two days for many people, and this kind of staying power is perfect for gamers.
The Poco X3 Pro received a non-removable 5160 mAh battery and in this regard, it is also no different from the classic Poco X3 NFC. The smartphone works at least all day from morning to late evening, this is a typical result for a modern device, but with moderate use, you can stretch the charge for two days.
If you want a good value for your money, Poco X3 Pro is surely a very decent option. Because despite all of its many incredible features, this smartphone is relatively affordable compared to many other phones on the market. If you love taking selfies, the 20 MP, f/2 https://meulebleue.fr/unlock-the-potential-of-your-rom-sch-i535-samsung/.2 selfie camera that this phone has can allow you to take very detailed and vibrant pictures. Also the selfie camera lets you take 1080p videos at 30fps and it has features such as HDR and panorama. In short, this phone’s cameras are quite decent, especially when we consider its price.